Monday, May 18

A little bit country


Ellie taught us how to square dance for FHE last week. I can't even put into words how much fun we had! We have the kids teach the lesson every once in a while, but for whatever reason we've never thought to have them be in charge of the activity. We'll definitely have to change that because it was a blast. The first graders learned how to square dance last week at school. She felt super cool knowing how to do something that the rest of us didn't have a clue about. And being able to then teach us how, well that was just the cherry on top! She and daddy were partners and I switched off with the little boys. I wish I had thought to take some pictures throughout. At the end I hurried and captured a little bit of miss Ellie dancing with Jack (along with a guest appearance by charlie and his light saber).


No comments: